Ripple to USD – places to exchange
Ripple is a settlement system that enables quick liquidity sourcing and instant payments. Thanks to the interest from various banks and FinTech teams, the XRP price is growing. Hundreds of crypto and traditional payment solutions use the Ripple protocol, including Santander and American Express. The max XRP/USD rate was hit in January 2018 and was $3.8 per coin. Use our Ripple to USD chart to follow the latest prices.
Ripple to USD Trading
When buying or selling XRP assets, you can stick to one of the two major strategies. Here they are:
- Crypto-to-fiat model provides for exchanging Ripple to USD. This option requires using your crypto and fiat wallets or payment systems.
- Crypto-to-crypto model allows you to convert Ripple to USD using stablecoins like USDT. Thus, it’s possible to complete deals using cryptocurrency solutions only.
Both strategies are available via several exchanges. If you need further assistance with choosing the best trading platform, read on.
When it comes to Ripple to dollar exchange methods, traders often choose one of the listed types:
- Brokerage. It’s a system that supports crypto/fiat exchange deals but doesn’t provide trading. Thus, beginners can easily buy cryptocurrencies and start building their own portfolios. However, fees and rates are often higher here compared to exchanges.
- Exchange. It’s a system that enables fully-functional XRP to USD trading. On exchanges, users have access to numerous order types, high-volume markets, and pro-features like OTC. Be sure that you know how to trade before jumping in.
- P2P network. It’s a system that allows direct Ripple to USD trading between users, without relying on intermediary entities. Thus, you can find a reputable seller, agree on terms & conditions, and choose the most convenient payment method.
On our site, you can read reviews of various exchanges in all three categories. For accurate rate comparison, we suggest using the Ripple calculator USD.