TradeOgre Fees and Limits
TradeOgre fees are 0.2% for all trading deals. Withdrawals also feature some charges, they depend on the coin technology. For BTC, fees are 0.0003 while ETH has 0.001. TradeOgre limits aren’t specified at all.
Is TradeOgre Safe?
It’s tough to answer this question. The TradeOgre Review 2020 shows that the team used WhoisGuard to hide the email address and other details. Users also doubt the platform’s safety. That’s why you should be wary of possible TradeOgre scam issues.
TradeOgre Exchange – Q&A
Despite pretty cautious TradeOgre reviews, we should answer the most popular questions. But remember that you use this exchange at your own risk:
- How to buy on TradeOgre? After registration and getting your TradeOgre login, navigate to the main screen, choose the target market, and open a buy order.
- How to use TradeOgre? You just need to register and then use all available features. The site doesn’t have any verifications so be aware of potential TradeOgre fraud cases.
- Is TradeOgre legit? We can’t say for sure. For this TradeOgre review, we couldn’t find any official information about licensing, compliance, and reliability.
- What is a TradeOgre alternative? Actually, any user-friendly system will be a better alternative. Binance, Huobi, or OKEx are great, for instance.
- Where is TradeOgre located? It’s unknown. The team doesn’t disclose its location and contact details. The TradeOgre phone number and email are unavailable, too.
- Which pairs are available? There are 77 active markets with various altcoins. TradeOgre relies on privacy coins heavily.
- Accepts users from any region
- Low fees, including dynamic ones
- No KYC and verifications
- Low trading volume
- No fiat currencies on the TradeOgre exchange
- No info about the team behind
- No support at all, even its Twitter page is dead
- Potential security issues, fraud
- TradeOgre down performance
- Unregulated and unlicensed