PayBis was established in 2014 in the United Kingdom. This PayBis review reveals that it’s a brokerage with relatively high limits, convenient payment methods such as bank cards, and instant global payments. We have noticed no PayBis down issues. Let’s analyze it.
PayBis Fees and Limits
The site has a complex system of fees that relies on banking options and currencies. They range between 1.5% + 1 EUR (SEPA) and 10.5% + 0.1 USD (Skrill). PayBis limits are set at $20,000 per deal or $50,000 per month.
Is PayBis Safe?
As long as the service is just a brokerage, it lacks many vulnerability issues of feature-rich exchanges. Put simply, you just connect your payment method and purchase or sell crypto. Thus, the PayBis review 2020 shows that the service is safe for users.
PayBis Exchange – Q&A
The PayBis exchange doesn’t provide trading but offers convenient buy/sell features. Check out other core points about this site:
- How to buy on PayBis? You can purchase BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, and XRP via bank cards/transfers. Register, link your wallet, and pay via the preferred method.
- How to use PayBis? Remember that it’s not a trading platform, it’s an exchange. To use it, you should get a PayBis login, sign in, and choose the currency.
- Is PayBis legit? It’s officially registered in the UK, the USA, and Estonia. We think that the PayBis scam is impossible as the service is trusted.
- What is a PayBis alternative? Considering that the service is a brokerage, it competes with brands such as Coinbase, eToro, and Coinmama.
- Where is PayBis located? The company is registered in the UK. It also has an office in Latvia and official licenses so the PayBis fraud issues are barely possible.
- Which pairs are available? Fiat options include USD, GBP, EUR. Cryptocurrencies are BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, XRP, TRON, BNB, XLM, and NEO.
- Direct card payments
- Intuitive interface
- Generally quick money transfers
- Good PayBis reviews on Trustpilot
- Numerous banking methods
- Works with more than 180 countries
- A few location restrictions, including some states
- Poor PayBis support via the PayBis phone number
- Relatively high PayBis fees
- Some customers note payment delays