Livecoin is a CoinMarketCap-listed crypto exchange with 252 proven pairs and 265 unverified ones. Livecoin reviews show that many users are unsatisfied with the platform. Customers call Livecoin fraud but it seems that the exchange just provides poor services.
Livecoin Fees and Limits
Trading fees range from 0.02% to 0.18%. Crypto deposits are fee-free, withdrawals are between 0.1% and 7%. Livecoin limits are around 10-50 USD, 100 RUB, 0.002 BTC, etc. You can’t find the Livecoin phone number but can contact the team via site tickets or email.
Is Livecoin Safe?
We haven’t experienced the Livecoin down issues. Although it doesn’t have formal licenses, it protects customers using the best practices: 2FA, cold wallets. The Livecoin review 2020 shows that it has a C+ grade in the Observatory test by Mozilla.
Livecoin Exchange – Q&A
The Livecoin exchange does have some significant flaws but it also tries to build a high-volume community. Let’s check core questions about it:
- How to buy on Livecoin? Similarly to other exchanges, this one requires creating an account, depositing money from your wallet, and opening buy orders.
- How to use Livecoin? Initially, you should get your Livecoin login and connect the wallet. Then, start trading using crypto and fiat with different order types.
- Is Livecoin legit? The exchange was launched in 2013, has offices in several countries. It seems that it’s legit but it doesn’t have official licenses.
- What is a Livecoin alternative? Considering the trump card of this exchange (i.e. many trading pairs), giants like Binance, Kraken, and OKEx are its competitors.
- Where is Livecoin located? The Livecoin review reveals the main offices in the UK, Belize, and Seychelles.
- Which pairs are available? The exchange supports EUR, USD, and RUB, as well as more than 500 crypto trading pairs.
- Low Livecoin fees for active traders
- Direct fiat-crypto exchanges
- Over 500 trading pairs
- Simple interface for beginners
- Supports users from nearly all countries, including the US
- High fees for casual trading
- No Livecoin support in the chat
- No mandatory KYC and verifications
- Negative Trustpilot reviews, Livecoin scam accusations
- Relatively low trading volume overall
- Some issues with fiat transfers