Last Updated on by BBE Research Team
EXMO is a major European exchange started in 2013 in the UK. Currently, it occupies the 14th place by liquidity among all crypto trading platforms. The EXMO review shows that the platform has 1.5 million global users and hundreds of trading pairs. Let’s proceed to details.
EXMO Fees and Limits
To start with, EXMO fees are cashback- and volume-based. Makers pay from -0.05% to 0.4%, takers don’t get rebates and face fees from 0.05% to 0.4%. Deposit/withdrawal fees are around 0.0004 BTC or between 0.2% and 4.5% for fiat. EXMO limits are custom.
Is EXMO Safe?
EXMO reviews show that the platform is regulated and secure. It supports 2FA and Google Authenticator. The site is well-protected, too. Still, there are some EXMO support complaints and concerns about data leaks in 2017 and 2019.
EXMO Exchange – Q&A
If you can’t find the EXMO phone number, check its online support. And also look at our list where we answer common questions about this exchange:
- How to buy on EXMO? Start with obtaining your custom EXMO login. Further, deposit cash using any available method. Finally, use the exchange or trading screens.
- How to use EXMO? EXMO supports the exchange mode for quick buy/sell orders, as well as a more comprehensive trading interface for seasoned users.
- Is EXMO legit? The exchange is registered in the UK and has been working for seven years already. The EXMO scam isn’t the case even despite some customer issues.
- What is an EXMO alternative? Coinbase and Coinmama are the most famous competitors in the brokerage space. Binance is the leader among exchanges.
- Where is EXMO located? The platform has offices in London, Barcelona, Kyiv, and Moscow. It focuses on customers from Eastern Europe.
- Which pairs are available? The system supports top crypto coins like BTC, ETH, and many altcoins. Fiat trading is possible with EUR, RUB, UAH, PLN, USD, and TRY.
- 6 fiat currencies available for trading
- 12 languages supported on the EXMO exchange
- 180+ active trading pairs
- Cashback offers for users, according to the EXMO review 2020
- Decent customer and public communication efforts
- Many payment methods, including fiat
- Doesn’t accept customers from the USA
- EXMO fraud accusations on Trustpilot
- Lack of professional trading options
- EXMO down issues
- KYC delays and misunderstandings