BitSeven is a new platform launched in 2018. It offers leveraged trading up to 100x. The BitSeven exchange is web-based, available in 99% of countries, and fast. The BitSeven review shows that the site has a low trading volume – CoinMarketCap lists it as an untracked platform.
BitSeven Fees and Limits
The platform supports transfers in BTC only. The BitSeven fees are 0% for deposits and 0.001 BTC for withdrawals. Exchange fees are 0.19%. Trading fees range from 0.075% to 0.195%. Min BitSeven limits are 0.001 BTC while the max withdrawal is 10 BTC.
Is BitSeven Safe?
Answering your question “Is BitSeven safe?”, we can say yes. The platform has 2FA, U2F, cold wallets, DDoS protection, advanced verification. The BitSeven support team states that the Linux-based host system is up-to-date, with data backups.
BitSeven Exchange – Q&A
- How to buy on BitSeven? Firstly, you should make a deposit. Then, go to Trading and open a buy order. The BitSeven phone number is available, so you can ask for help in the case of issues.
- How to use BitSeven? It’s a derivative exchange that allows opening long and short orders with leverage. Use your BitSeven login credentials, deposit money, and open your first order.
- Is BitSeven legit? BitSeven reviews are mixed. Still, the company is officially registered, and there are no BitSeven scam issues recorded.
- What is a BitSeven alternative? It’s BitMEX – a more popular exchange with a much higher volume. The BitSeven down performance issues occur less often.
- Where is BitSeven located? The company has its headquarters in Belize. It’s owned by the eponymous entity.
- Which pairs are available? The BitSeven review 2020 shows that users can trade BTC, XRP, LTC, and ETH. Margin trading from 1x to 100x is available.
- Available in 99% of countries
- Has the required security measures
- Margin trading, limits up to 100x
- No BitSeven fraud
- Relatively low trading fees
- Simple interface, great for newcomers
- A bit clumsy design
- Lack of fiat trading or exchanging
- Lack of professional orders
- Only BTC deposits/ withdrawals
- Relatively low volume